This job might no longer be available.
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
4 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Automation Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Develop a state-of-the-art and robust Software Test Automation framework across Realworld One’s software platform
- Create robust automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios, (writing unit tests when needed)
- Work closely with teams across Production, Development and QA to understand game architecture and develop automation solutions for fast reliable delivery of software releases
- Implement continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on-demand automation execution
- Develop tools and applications to enhance productivity in software testing life cycle
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, brain storming, and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 - 6 years' experience working in QA Test Automation / Software Development in Test (SDET)
- Experience developing robust test automation frameworks, automation scripting and API Automation
- Strong hands-on coding experience in C++ or C# with good understanding of the software development and software testing lifecycle
- Implementation experience of CI/CD using tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Knowledge of versioning /source-code-control systems
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Well organized, motivated, flexible and autonomous
- Experience in gaming industry is an added advantage
- Knowledge in one or more Game Engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity desirable
- Interest in Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality
- Android and iOS development knowledge is added advantage
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.