Terms of Service Operations Manager
2 days ago
Terms Of Service Operations Manager
We’re hiring a Terms Of Service Operations Manager to join EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We’re looking for people to come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
Reporting to the Director, Service Continuity, you will manage teams on the delivery of service across our Player Protection Teams. You will manage contact center performance, develop talent, and foster a culture of stability through transformation.
As Terms Of Service Operations Manager you will work with teams to create quality interactions in the most efficient way possible. This role is essential to ensuring that EA provides the best interactions across languages and channels.
- Manage a global team of team managers on the daily delivery of service to players across multiple channels.
- Follow a structured approach to operational management, driving performance to goals and reporting on current performance.
- Understand the factors that impact performance and work to remove barriers and promote service optimization.
- Coach team managers, assessing their strengths and development needs, and provide productive feedback.
- You will lead and influence teams, comfortable taking a stand and getting others to agree. Use influence to promote results.
- Partner with team managers to optimize the performance of every advisor.
- Maintain a level of product or service knowledge by working with all departments and ensuring cross mentoring.
- Lead teams to understand our priorities and how their work connects to strategic goals.
- Balance support for employees, players and the business with every decision.
- Lead teams through change as Player Protection transforms to support Community Health strategies.
- Promote positive working relationships with partners to promote a collaborative work environment.
- Passionate and motivated, people know what they can expect from you, there is rhyme and reason to how you operate and others value your input, able to personally jump in and take the lead.
- Feedback-focused, always listening to feedback on how to improve the business for our players and our employees
- 5 or more years of experience in customer care or contact center management.
- 5 or more years of experience directly managing people.
- Operational management capabilities, with experience accomplishing essential performance goals.
- Experience setting performance goals, managing and developing other people managers.
- Articulate, and professional speaking abilities, with the ability to work with a diverse group of staff and senior management.
- Comfortable presenting stories told by data, from presentations to senior leaders to daily conversations with advisors, you strike the right balance with the right audience.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, equivalent and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Multi-language capabilities beneficial.