Temporary Technical Writer (Apex Legends)
5 days ago
We're looking for an experienced Technical Writer on our Apex Legends team who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to support documentation for our developers. This position will support the art side of development.
What you'll do...
- Study pipeline and talk with development teams to gain accurate comprehension of products and processes to author up to date documentation.
- Gather information from departmental experts to develop and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and content creation documentation.
- Research, edit, and update new and existing content so it may be disseminated and understood by a variety of our teams.
- Work with development leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit documentation, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Maintain databases of appropriate reference materials, including concept art, in-game renders, and technical specifications.
You will have...
- 2+ years of AAA game development experience as a technical writer position or a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of game development process
Ideally you will have...
- Atlassian Confluence
- Atlassian Jira
- Shotgun Studio
- Basic Comprehension of Autodesk Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop, etc