San Diego, California, United States
18 days ago
Daybreak Games in San Diego is looking for a Temporary Recruiter to help with our recruiting efforts over the next six months. This role will report to the Manager of People and Culture and is responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and evaluation of candidates.
This individual will need to be creative and driven with proven track record of excellent client relations, internal collaboration, and ability to have positive impact in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles
- Determine best course of action for external talent acquisition ranging from traditional staffing strategies to unique sourcing a variety of roles
- Provide on-going consultation and guidance to hiring managers as job responsibilities change/evolve over time due to business growth status and modify recruiting strategies as appropriate
- Develop and implement pro-active sourcing strategies to ensure on-going pipeline of external candidates and balanced speed/quality of source-to-hire turnaround
- Deliver on all activities of recruiting, ranging from: sourcing best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinating the interview process, ensuring positive candidate experience
- Ensure compliance of all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection
- Train and inform hiring managers and interviewers on interviewing and selections best practices
- Strong focus on candidate experience throughout the interview processes
- Able to easily navigate various software tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
YOUR KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years’ hands-on full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Strong knowledge and utilization of all recruitment tools including Applicant Tracking Systems and social media channels
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for broad and deep range of positions for multiple locations
- Demonstrated success with aggressive sourcing methodologies and behavioral interviewing
- Thorough understanding of CA employment law and legal compliance issues related to the interview and selection process
- Knowledge of EEOC and legal requirements
- Proven ability to deliver against the following metrics: time-to-fill, retention, cost-per-hire and diversity of candidate slates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous game industry experience
- Personal interest and experience with video games
**Please Note: Selected applicants will be hired on a temporary assignment through a staffing partner and will not be hired on directly by Daybreak Game Company.**
Please no phone calls or recruiters. No relocation provided.
Daybreak Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to Diversity in the workplace.