Temporary Brand Manager
San Francisco CA us
11 days ago
Ubisoft is currently seeking a Temporary Brand Manager to join the marketing team.
If you aren’t familiar with Ubisoft, we are the company behind some of the gaming industry’s most popular brands including: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and Assassin’s Creed. This role will drive strategy, develop the go to market and post launch live campaigns, and guide the cross-functional teams in the execution of those plans. This individual will be responsible for delivering against a range of KPIs to drive awareness, consideration, and purchase.
The right candidate will have an interest in the gaming and/or entertainment, but being an expert in either is not a requirement.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and develop as a member of a department that includes multiple Effie and Game Marketing Award winners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strategy Creation: Build the marketing strategy including consumer insights, situational analysis, and industry insights
- Project Management: Assist in planning the implementation process in order to meet defined goals
- Collaboration: Work in conjunction with the Production and European Marketing teams to manage the global campaigns
- Analytics: measure and report on campaign effectiveness up until to launch. Post launch, analyze in-game data and sales to further drive acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Manage Creative Development: Brief and manage agencies to deliver best in class creative executions
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years consumer product marketing experience (2+ years post MBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated marketing & strategic analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers
- Drive for Results: Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems, marshals resources, and does what it takes to get the job done
- Leadership: Can establish a clear vision, then rally partners and cross functional teams to strive to achieve it
- Marketing Expertise: Has a good understanding of the full marketing mix. Demonstrates an ability to learn new markets quickly, and can adjust to changes in market dynamics and fast-paced landscapes
- Innovation/Creativity: Not afraid to try new things. Can come up with creative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others
- Be Fun: Looking for collaborators that can make great things happen while adding to Ubisoft’s fun and vibrant culture
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and shape the future of entertainment. Join us and create the unknown.