Temp Technical Recruiter
Santa Monica California 90405 United States of America
19 days ago
Job Title:Temp Technical Recruiter
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a diverse community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but creating epic entertainment and the technology that drives our customers’ experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced contract technical recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. As a member of the recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top technical talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates.
- Must be able to uniquely source passive candidates at all levels.
- Positively influence and mentor junior team members.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ hands-on full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Able to maintain extreme confidentiality
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audiences
- Passion for gaming
- World-class passive sourcing skills
- Experience using Workday Recruit and Eightfold