Technology Production Coordinator
12 days ago
Tangent Animation is the vision of Animation and Film Production industry professionals, with a combined experience that encompasses CG Animation, Live Action Film Production, Visual Effects, and Software Development. We are scouting for the best talent and enthusiastic people who are eager to join our amazing team!
Tangent Animation is expanding and looking for a Technology Production Coordinator. Themain role is to provide assistance and support to both the Systems and Production Technology departments. The Coordinator is an integral part of the production management team and will help oversee assignments, workloads, and communication relevant to both departments.
- Plan team workloads in collaboration with the corresponding Supervisors and Production Manager.
- Assign resources to planned tasks for all incoming tickets, based on relevance and priority within the studio.
- Prepare and provide the necessary information for TDs and System Admins to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Track progress of tasks for assigned team members in a project tracking tool to reflect scheduled, in-progress, and completed work.
- Maintain consistent communication with other coordinators, assistant production managers, and the creative team to keep information accurate and current regarding departmental requests.
- Partner with the Department Supervisors to set the priorities of the departments along with maintaining ongoing development schedules.
- Generate reports as required to highlight progress, efficiencies, and areas of concern based on current and historical data.
- Escalate concerns about upcoming schedules or milestones to Department leadership.
- Attend and participate in production meetings daily.
- Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews. Set up materials for reviews and ensure all parties have the relevant information. Record and publish notes from meetings and reviews that accurately reflect action items and an appropriate sense of urgency
- Perform other related tasks as required for the continued functioning and growth of the Systems and Production Technology departments.
- Willing to take on new challenges and learning to have a complete understanding of the departments and animation production pipeline.
- Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent education, Project Management certificate or a minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a film production environment, animated TV series or visual effects studio.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at a time while remaining efficient and mindful of strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and word processing skills: thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, knowledge of Microsoft Project would be considered an asset.
- High level of initiative, flexibility, and confidence.
- Knowledge of software development or IT project management is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of JIRA or other project management software is considered an asset.
- PMP/SCRUM/Agile certification is considered an asset.
Great company culture, with a team that is very technically proficient, highly motivated & excited to work on projects that will change the industry
Competitive health and dental benefits
Tangent Animation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted