Technical recruiter / senior technical recruiter
12 days ago
Activision Blizzard is looking for a passionate and experienced technical recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. As a member of the studio game dev recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top studio talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will help drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates.
- Must be able to uniquely source passive candidates at all levels.
- Positively influence clients and team members.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Comfortable leveraging data to influence hiring at all levels
- Supervise Sourcing Partner and execute the results
Year One Success
- Solid understanding of the Company and its business, industry, culture and key stakeholders
- Develop in depth understanding of TA policies, tools and processes
- Build strong relationships and trust with clients, team members and business partners
- Leverage tools/data to help inform business of hiring progress, as well as industry and market trends
- Master’s degree preferred in an applicable field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Able to work autonomously and with discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanor
- Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audiences
- Option for temporary remote work
- Passion for gaming
- World-class passive sourcing skills
- Experience using Workday Recruit and Eightfold
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/