Technical Support Specialist
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Support Specialist
SummaryThe Technical Support Specialist are responsible for providing highly technical service level support to customers on Aristocrat supported product lines released in Class II, Class III, and Video Lottery Terminal markets. In this role you will be working with cutting edge technology & apply fresh ideas and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
This role will require critical thinking skills, the collection and review of field data, and the ability to think outside the box in order to replicate performance issues within lab environment. An individual that is invested in continuous Quality improvements, Customer Service focus, a problem-solver, and possesses strong communication skills would be ideal candidate for the role.
What you'll do
- Provide support to Aristocrat Service Center for Class II, Class III, Video Lottery Terminal, and Casino Management System hardware/software support. Which includes after-hours support on 24/7 on-call weekly rotation within the team.
- Responsibilities include working with customers, Aristocrat team members, and other technical stakeholders to i dentify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies reported from the field.
- Responsible for maintaining case documentation and working directly with customers to correct problems that cause casino downtime
- Must be self-motivated, have the ability to work independently or within group with minimal supervision, work through open-ended situations, and re-prioritize field requests based on severity .
- Demonstrate the ability to collect, analyze, diagnose, and seek solutions for field performance issues presented to the team.
- Reproduce field issues in the test/lab environment as validation checkpoint, identify root cause, and workarounds for support.
- Responsible for drafting technical support documentation & create knowledge sharing dashboard/reports for new products & field performance issues.
- Provide onsite support for new product launches, trade shows, and special projects support.
- Contain quality first & critical thinking mindset with all projects, reports, and making recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Work with team to improve processes, provide design enhancement recommendations for future product releases, and analyze field data for performance issues. (upgrades/changes/performance spikes).
- Experience with remedy, Jira, Confluence, networking, g2s protocol a plus.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.