Technical Support Engineer
7 days ago
Remote – US and Canada only
ThatGameCompany is best recognized for creating award-winning, enriching, and meaningful game titles such as Journey, Flower, and flOw. Our most recent game, Sky, is our most complex undertaking to date. It is a social network built around the values inherited from a powerful humanistic story. It is a live experience continuously evolving inside a global online theme park.
As part of our continuous growth, we are now seeking talented support engineers to join our Enterprise Operations team. In this role, you will be providing first-line technical support to our global team of artists, designers, engineers, marketing, and operations personnel, ensuring their systems are running efficiently and securely.
- Provide first-line support to staff, diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Assist with the setup and configuration of staff workstations, including the installation of software and tools.
- Help manage MDM and other support tools to ensure the maintenance and security of all internal systems.
- Assist with onboarding new users, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary tools and understand our procedures.
- Contribute to the documentation and improvement of Helpdesk and IT Services operations procedures.
- Support maintaining in-house server infrastructure and backups running in the cloud.
- Collaborate with the IT Helpdesk Manager and IT Director to address and solve IT-related issues.
- 2 to 3 years of IT Support or Helpdesk experience.
- Familiarity with MacOS and Windows desktop operating systems, support, and maintenance procedures.
- Basic understanding of Terraform, AWS, Active Directory, Azure, and Okta.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with Perforce, Xcode, iOS and Android.
- Industry certifications including A+, Security+, Network+, Apple Certified Support Professional, etc.
- Located in the Los Angeles, CA area
Last but not the least, loves our games and believes in our mission and vision!
We look forward to meeting you!
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. or Canada. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.