Technical Support Engineer III
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Support Engineer III
SummaryWe’re looking for experienced technical support engineers with strong troubleshooting ability and analytical skills, good customer relation skills, and drive to make things work. You will be a member of a team of about 10-12 support engineers who respond directly to customer issues and who work with other teams to handle escalated issues and special technical projects and action plans. This role is customer-facing, and your work will impact operations at any one of the 300 casinos who are using the Oasis System
What you'll do
- Day-to-day responsibilities include working with customers, ATI team members, and other technical stakeholders to work through issues with all Oasis software modules. Responsible for maintaining case documentation, providing knowledge sharing to others, and working directly with customers to correct problems that cause casino downtime.
- You will interact with customers -- usually IT, marketing, or slot audit managers. In addition, our team works closely with the implementation teams, customer success teams, development, and sometimes sales.
- Our overall goal as a support team is to build customer success with the Oasis system products and for Aristocrat as a whole by providing in depth technical support to further customer goals and projects.
- Will become a subject expert in using proactive system monitoring tool, based on App Dynamics technology.
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- 3 years technical work in any field, including some SQL or enterprise networking or virtual environment support, gaming experience a plus but not required
- SQL or Enterprise networking or VM, MSSQL Server 2012 and higher , CISCO, Netgear, HP switches and routers, VMWare, HyperV, or cloud based virtual environments (AWS, Azure, in-house clouds)
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot under pressure.
- 4 year degree or relevant technical experience
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.