Technical Support: Confluence
15 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Toronto is on the lookout for a talented Technical Support Engineer candidate that specializes in Confluence to join our global Technical Documentation team. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Oakville.
WHAT WE DO
- We help bring clarity to the processes and systems that all Rockstars depend on.
- We produce a wide range of documentation to support all tasks from booting up a console to the precise details of exporting assets for the game.
- We collaborate with Artists, Programmers, Animators, Designers and Producers to help them build the documentation they rely on.
- We convert the expertise of all teams into easy-to-understand text, graphics, and video content fit for a global audience.
- We work with IT, Tools, and other development teams to create innovative ways to share and automate documentation.
- Pro-actively monitor and respond to internal communications for Confluence technical support.
- Resolve Confluence technical support issues for our internal teams.
- Identify technical support trends and collaborate with others to plan and initiate improvements.
- Work with our documentation team to create and maintain knowledge-based articles and documentation to help support our internal teams.
- Evaluate active support tickets and prioritize queue.
- Provide guidance to internal teams and help establish standards regarding how to properly implement work with Confluence.
- Periodically collaborate to develop and implement operational improvements for technical support.
- Develop and support internal Confluence User Macros and ConfiForms.
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience with technical support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community.
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience working in a highly technical environment, interacting with customers and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience with Confluence Server and/or Cloud.
- Ability to diagnose and fix technical issues in a timely manner.
- Experience with IT Operations, Application Support, Cloud technologies and operating systems.
- Experience with Splunk.
- Experience with Confluence User Macros and ConfiForms.
- Experience with APIs and REST calls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Game development experience and/or a passion for games.
- Knowledge of content creation tools such as 3dsMax and Maya.
- Experience with image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.