This job might no longer be available.
Technical Support Analyst
Montreal QC ca
5 months ago
The Infrastructure service GNS (Global Network Services) is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to provide second-level support to all Ubisoft employees and its partners.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking incidents and following up on user requests. You will also be in charge of monitoring servers, services and network infrastructure and taking the necessary measures to resolve problems.
- Provide second level support for all GNS services;
- Own incidents and requests until resolution;
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues;
- Assign third level support requests to specific administrators based on priority and workload;
- Update customers on the status of their requests on a daily basis, or according to SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Respond to customer requests by telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests;
- Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency;
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines.
- College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience;
- Internship in IT or 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst;
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- High Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Ability to make complex information accessible;
- Ability to work under stress.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server;
- Knowledge of Networking (OSI, TCP/IP);
- Service Now platform and ITIL concepts;
- Knowledge of Active Directory;
- Bilingualism in English and French (oral and written).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises