Technical Support Analyst
Montreal QC ca
16 days ago
The Infrastructure service GNS (Global Network Services) is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to provide second-level support to all Ubisoft employees and its partners.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking incidents and following up on user requests. You will also be in charge of monitoring servers, services & network infrastructure and taking the necessary measures to resolve problems.
- Provide second level support for all GNS services;
- Own incidents and requests until resolution;
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues;
- Assign third level support requests to specific administrators based on priority and workload;
- Update customers on the status of their requests on a daily basis, or according to SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Respond to customer requests by telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests;
- Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency;
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines.
Training ans relevant experience
- College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience;
- Internship in IT or 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst;
- Customer service experience.
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server;
- Knowledge of Networking (OSI, TCP/IP);
- Ticketing system knowledge and ITIL concepts;
- Knowledge of Active Directory;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;Bilingualism (English and French);
- High Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to make complex information accessible;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Ability to work under stress.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement and a supportive learning environment.