Technical Support Analyst (Evening shift)
12 days ago
The Infrastructure service GNS (Global Network Services) is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to provide second-level support to all Ubisoft employees and its partners.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking incidents and following up on user requests. You will also be in charge of monitoring servers, services & network infrastructure and taking the necessary measures to resolve problems.
- Provide second level support for all GNS services;
- Own incidents and requests until resolution;
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues;
- Assign third level support requests to specific administrators based on priority and workload;
- Update customers on the status of their requests on a daily basis, or according to SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Respond to customer requests by telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests;
- Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency;
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines.
Training and relevant experience
- College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience;
- Internship in IT or 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst;
- Customer service experience.
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server;
- Knowledge of Networking (OSI, TCP/IP);
- Ticketing system knowledge and ITIL concepts;
- Knowledge of Active Directory;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- High Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to make complex information accessible;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Ability to work under stress;
- Bilingualism French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.