1 month ago
As part of the greater people function, the recruiting team works closely with leaders across the organization to attract, champion, and empower diverse, talent in the augmented reality and gaming industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our people practices support our values and our ambitious mission!
As a Talent Sourcer you will work cross-functionally to identify, engage and highlight top talent for key roles across our engineering organization. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, coach interview teams, and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts.
- Build pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support hiring for Niantic's engineering, product and design teams.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Recruiting and analyzing role requirements to determine target profiles for teams.
- Build innovative sourcing strategies, including improving your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage technical talent.
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates to share more information on our team, open roles and Niantic's environment.
- Maintain a network of passive candidates through thoughtful engagement practices.
- Manage and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer.
- 2+ years of experience with talent sourcing for software engineering, product and design roles.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of partners and across all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- You have experience with sourcing technical roles in the augmented realty space.
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and technology companies.
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
- You have late-phase startup experience.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.