Tech Sourcer (Games and Engine)
9 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a Technical Sourcer. In this role your focus will be identifying, pursuing, and attracting world-class talent for our games and engine teams. We are at a unique place in our company's history as we build on our foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc.) as well as an online publishing organization. This is a new role being added to a growing sourcing team.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Using everything from internet search tools to meetup attendance to discover and engage top talent in the technology, gaming, entertainment and enterprise software spaces
- Building relationships within industries and functions which will lead to the best talent in the market
- Engaging top talent in the industry; inspiring them to explore opportunities with Epic and convincing them to continue conversations with our hiring teams
- Helping to define, design and implement a sourcing practice for the organization globally
- Contributing ideas and practices to our fast-paced, dynamic, quality driven recruiting team as they relate to your area of expertise
- Working with recruiters and hiring managers to develop detailed profiles of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities
- Strategizing different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 5+ years Sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team in the media or technology sector
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
- Show evidence of creating partnerships across a variety of functions to build on and create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences
- Ability to juggle and switch priorities while sourcing across various departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively network and interface with all levels of teams and leadership
- Experience engaging with hiring managers and establishing credibility with your deep understanding of their teams, objectives, and talent profiles
- You thrive in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment, are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency
- Experience using CRM and ATS systems like GEM, Greenhouse, and Eightfold
Please submit your resume.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.