2 days ago
Working at Discord is like working with an exciting, motivated, and talented family. Finding the right people to add into our unique mix is a difficult endeavor, so we're looking for a Sourcer to join our expanding recruiting team and help us maintain a smooth and positive experience for remarkable candidates.
What you'll be doing
- Identify and engage passive talent to keep building Discord’s engineering team
- Working closely with recruiting team and hiring managers to understand open roles and help properly move candidates through the process
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Track/report information regarding candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders
- Continuously design and implement effective sourcing strategies based on an understanding of the market and each specific role
- Assist recruiting team with ongoing projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones
- Act as a recruiter on a few roles when the team needs assistance
What you should have
- 2-3 years experience sourcing engineers for a growing company
- Strong calendar management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interfacing with all types of people
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and engaging with outstanding candidates in high-growth environments
- Experienced sourcing and building diverse pipelines
- An excitement to build community and help people find belonging
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays + 4 weeks PTO
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.