Technical Sourcer (Remote)
Santa Monica California 90405 United States of America
14 days ago
Job Title:Technical Sourcer (Remote)
Activision is on the hunt for a razor-sharp Technical Sourcer to identify and engage top talent for the company. As a Technical Sourcer you will take on the initial contact, pipelining of talent, submissions, and management of candidates up to the interview stage with our various US and International locations. You will communicate intelligently with your sourced candidates, persuade them to engage and interview within the Studio world at Activision, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their candidate experience.
What you'll be doing...
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates, specifically for engineering roles
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via email and/or phone
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database
- Interview and screen potential candidates including: face-to-face, phone interviews, and reference checking
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Attending, organizing and working recruiting events both on and off site
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience sourcing required – including gaming environments such as Engineering, IT Design, Art, Animation, and Production.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- A strong bias for action
- Strong negotiating, closing and follow-through skills
- Results-oriented mindset not scared by stretch goals
- Must be highly articulate
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preference for a combination of agency and in-house experience
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.