Technical Solutions Engineer (Mobile)
15 days ago
’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins in Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer to join our team! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Independently investigate new and unknown technical issues
- Collaborate and communicate directly with the largest app publishers in the world to resolve their technical issues
- Run analysis on large data sets to identify underlying product issues
- Development of internal tools and scripts
- Propose new features and improvements to the AppLovin SDKs and APIs
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Mobile app development experience in Objective-C/Swift and/or Java/Kotlin
- Ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies and languages as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Basic scripting experience in any general purpose scripting languages
- Experience with Unity or other cross platform solutions/game engines
- Knowledge of mobile advertising landscape
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.