Technical Solutions Engineer (Mobile)
11 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer (Mobile) to join our team in Ho Chi Minh! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Independently investigate new and unknown technical issues
- Collaborate and communicate directly with the largest app publishers in the world to resolve their technical issues
- Run analysis on large data sets to identify underlying product issues
- Development of internal tools and scripts
- Propose new features and improvements to the AppLovin SDKs and APIs
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Mobile app development experience in Objective-C/Swift and/or Java/Kotlin
- Must be fluent in Vietnamese and have professional working proficiency in English
- Ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies and languages as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Basic scripting experience in any general purpose scripting languages
- Experience with Unity or other cross platform solutions/game engines
- Knowledge of mobile advertising landscape
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.