8 days ago
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our EMEA Recruitment team, with a focus on recruiting and supporting the growth of a variety of teams in Helsinki.
We’re a highly collaborative team made up of problem solvers, creative thinkers, learners (and everything in between). Our goal is to bring the best talent into Unity whilst delivering a fantastic candidate experience, and working closely with hiring managers and teams to do so.
Unity is expanding within games as well as into all sorts of new areas, so you will have a huge impact in using your technical recruitment experience to grow these teams.
In return, you will have the chance to work with our world-class Recruitment team within one of the most innovative and exciting companies!
This is a full time, 12 month contract position, based in our Helsinki studio.
- Identify and engage diverse, talented individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity
- Build a pipeline of top engineering talent through industry awareness, networking and events
- Qualify potential candidates for both technical and culture add
- Collaborate with other internal teams at Unity to keep the hiring process consistent and world-class
- Manage relationships with both candidates and hiring managers, to deliver outstanding candidate experience and consistent hiring processes
- Lead the offer process, to ensure great talent is brought onboard
- Experience of technical recruitment in the software space
- Experience of full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- Experience using recruiting tools (we use e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse.io) to ensure we work smart
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self starting attitude and organisational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- In-house recruitment experience
- Knowledge of Finland’s engineering talent market
- Experience with relocations and international recruitment
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.