This job might no longer be available.
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 months ago
As a recruiter with Unity Technologies, you will partner with some of the industry's premier engineering and business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career while building an extraordinary recruiting organization with a company experiencing hyper-growth.
- Collaborate with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
- Deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing an excellent service to all
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- Technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- The ability to source and build candidate pipelines for an array of technical roles
- The desire to learn and advance yourself within a highly energised and collaborative team of supportive colleagues
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To continually identifying new ways to improve branding and candidate experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Experience in recruiting for the gaming industry or a strong passion for it
- Experience in recruiting and closing senior and executive level candidates
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.