Vilnius, Vilnius County, Lithuania
3 days ago
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter in our Unity Vilnius office who can join forces with our Copenhagen Recruitment team to support the growth of a variety of teams across our EMEA region.
We’re a highly collaborative team made up of problem solvers, creative thinkers, learners and everything in between. Our goal is to bring the best talent into Unity whilst delivering a fantastic candidate experience, and working closely with hiring managers and team leads to do so.
Unity is expanding within games as well as into all sorts of new areas, so you will have a huge impact in using your technical recruitment experience to grow these teams.
In return, you will have the chance to work with our world-class recruitment team within one of the most innovative and exciting companies!
This is a full time, 12 month contract position based in our Copenhagen office.
- Identify and engage diverse, talented individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity
- Build a pipeline of top engineering talent through industry awareness, networking and events
- Qualify potential candidates for both technical and culture add
- Collaborate with other internal teams at Unity to keep the hiring process consistent and world-class
- Manage relationships with both candidates and hiring managers, to deliver outstanding candidate experience and consistent hiring processes
- Lead the offer process, to ensure great talent is brought on board
- Experience of technical recruitment in the software/gaming space
- Experience of full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- Experience using Recruiting Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant tracking systems, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starting attitude and organisational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- In-house recruitment experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.