This job might no longer be available.
San Mateo, Philippines
11 months ago
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously and strives for joy in their work. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work® . We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment where you’ll join forces with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. At Roblox, play rules and the possibilities are endless.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our Software Engineering Team. Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at early-stage tech startups and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. We insist on extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience. You should have experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle, and a particular passion for partnering with, and closing, candidates actively in the process. As one of the most senior people on the team, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting and mentor others to match your performance. Most importantly, you are excited to experiment with new approaches to recruiting and strive for high performance.
- A results-oriented professional that takes a lot of pride in their work.
- A high effective communicator, that enjoys facing the challenge of finding top talent.
- A team player that enjoys the dynamic of collaboration and supporting others to reach goals.
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Take ownership of technical candidates from our referral, outreach and inbound sourcing programs, leading a memorable candidate experience regardless of the outcome.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring team and senior management and ensure a high close rate for your candidates.
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline and actively share your progress with peers and hiring teams.
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting with real-time feedback on specific candidates, but also by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions for improvement.
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar