11 days ago
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to partner with our hiring managers, business partners to determine their key needs.
You will strategically align with the business, and facilitate the identification and acquisition of top talent to fit Gameloft needs.
What you can expect & what we want you to do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on a variety of technical roles
- Recruiting external candidates/ Head Hunting
- Partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each role
- Ensuring the existence of a constant candidates pool
- Engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics to share with hiring teams on a regular basis
- Drive offer process, including extending offers, negotiation, and closing candidates
- Be the key contact for recruiting updates and provide weekly updates with hiring managers
- Identifying strategies to raise awareness in the local market
- 3+ years experience in the technology industry
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Strong network and knowledge of the local and external market
- Passion for social media, technology, and the video-game industry is a big plus
- Able to work in a creative and dynamic environment
- Fluent in English is a must
- Microsoft Office – Advanced Knowledge
- Very organized and result-oriented.
- Being a team player, but also being able to work independently
- A proactive mindset, who shares ideas and brings them to life
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.ro
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ over 3,600 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.