This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
Job Title:Technical Recruiter
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an engaged technical recruiter with strong sourcing and account-management skills. As a member of the tech recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top technical talent, serve as the main point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate will successfully prioritize and close searches in a timely manner.
What You’ll Do
You'll partner closely with multiple hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessments, and offers for highly qualified individuals. You will work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify requirements, build job descriptions and implement proactive recruiting strategies, source passive candidates at all levels, establish recruitment expertise and provide prescriptive recruitment support to internal partners, partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.), build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management, and be comfortable using data to influence hiring.
Year One Success
- Proven understanding of the Company and its business, industry, and key partners
- Understanding of or ability to independently research TA policies, tools and processes
- Build solid relationships and trust with clients, team members and business partners
- Leverage tools/data to help inform business of hiring progress
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- 2+ years’ hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Effective multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Able to work autonomously and with discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanor
- Work through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Experience with prioritizing multiple hiring managers in a sophisticated matrixed environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss offers and navigate internal and external audiences
- Curiosity about gaming
- Passive sourcing skills
- Experience using Workday Recruit and Eightfold
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.