10 days ago
Job Title:Technical Recruiter
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced technical recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. As a member of the tech recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top technical talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update:
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates.
- Must be able to uniquely source passive candidates at all levels.
- Positively influence and mentor junior team members.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Comfortable leveraging data to influence hiring at all levels
Year One Success
- Solid understanding of the Company and its business, industry, culture and key stakeholders
- Develop in depth understanding of TA policies, tools and processes
- Build strong relationships and trust with clients, team members and business partners
- Leverage tools/data to help inform business of hiring progress, as well as industry and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- 5+ years’ hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and with discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanor
- Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audiences
- Passion for gaming
- World-class passive sourcing skills
- Experience using Workday Recruit and Eightfold