Technical Recruiter / Sr. Technical Recruiter - Beenox
10 days ago
Job Title:Technical Recruiter / Sr. Technical Recruiter - Beenox
Job Title: Technical Recruiter / Senior Technical Recruiter - Beenox
Department: Talent Acquisition
Reporting To: Manager, Talent Professionals
Location: Quebec City or Montreal
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world!
In addition to continuing to lead the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Call of Duty: Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on challenging, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced technical recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills to join our Activision Talent Acquisition (TA) team. As a member of the studio game dev recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top studio talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will help drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates.
- Keep a keen eye towards diversity and influence hiring initiatives to ensure we’re delivering a diverse slate of candidates.
- Must be able to uniquely source passive candidates at all levels.
- Positively influence clients and team members.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Comfortable leveraging data to influence hiring at all levels
- Build broad market knowledge of the mobile and AAA gaming space to understand trends and the hiring/retention of top talent.
- 4+ years hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Gaming industry experience a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Able to work autonomously and with discretion
- Process driven and proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems.
- High attention to detail, team-oriented and ability to contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- Ability to pick up new ATS systems, tools and technology (e.g. Workday Recruit, Eightfold, etc).
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.