Technical Recruiter, Global Early Careers
18 days ago
Job Title:Technical Recruiter, Global Early Careers
The Early Careers Recruiter is responsible for recruiting early career talent into the company. Recruiters attract students by working with partner organizations, university departments, career centers, and student organizations to educate students about the amazing careers available at Activision, Blizzard, and King. Recruiters also provide a top-of-class candidate experience by facilitating a fair, comprehensive, and enjoyable interview experience for internships, and full-time positions.
- Orchestrate the full cycle recruitment process for Early Careers internships and full-time positions across Activision's technical teams.
- Serve as main information resource for potential interns and new grads throughout the interviewing and onboarding process -- communicate status, answer questions, schedule start dates, and coordinate all follow-up efforts.
- Serve as main contact, advisor, and subject matter expert to your stakeholders (hiring managers and business leaders) and HR business partners on the university recruitment and internship programming processes.
- Work with your Early Careers Education and Engagement colleagues to ensure that your candidate pipelines and intern classes reflect diverse populations.
- Utilize data to improve processes and help business functions determine internship hiring needs each summer.
- Coordinate qualitative and quantitative data to advise on and support strategy and improvements on process.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement various major diversity organization and campus recruiting events including presentations, receptions, club events, networking, and interviews to provide an outstanding candidate engagement experience.
- Execute on recruitment objectives with process efficiency resulting in large scale effectiveness.
- Manage all candidate workflow and communications in our CRM, ATS, and Events platforms for team collaboration and transparency.
- Act as ambassador of our team’s vision and goals.
- 2+ years of previous experience in technical recruiting or university recruiting.
- Experience establishing and prioritizing relationships with universities or other institutions of higher learning.
- An understanding of university processes and familiarity with university administration, including constraints on faculty and students.
- Strong teamwork and ethics; this position will involve substantial coordination and collaboration with many different teammates, departments, and partners.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the ability and willingness to learn and apply computer-based systems and platforms (HRIS, ATS, CRM, scheduling, sourcing, and communication tools)
- Utilizes technology for efficiency.
- Able to represent Activision, Blizzard, and King positively on campus and with all parts of the academic population.
- Attention to detail.
- Uses data to drive recommendations and decisions.
- Results oriented, with bias to action.
- Solid customer service skills and experience coordinating events with 30 to 500 attendees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to travel 10% of the year with the bulk of travel being October – February.
- Curiosity about video games or entertainment is a plus.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional, and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.