Technical Project Manager
12 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
The successful person will manage technical projects, integrations, and work streams across the organization which impact the Epic Games Finance organization. You will also drive new innovation by working with other teams to develop greenfield solutions for Epic’s growing needs.
You will have a strong TPM background, with demonstrated experience leading cross-organizational technical program management projects and will have a deep technical background in building platforms leveraged by many. Bonus points for experience with ERP integrations (Workday Studio, Oracle APIs), middleware application ownership, API design, and finance systems.
- 10+ years of Technical Program Management/Integrations Architecture/Software Development
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and comfortable presenting in large groups and handling high-pressure communication with senior management
- Hands-on experience in designing and building the integrations between downstream and upstream using middleware on cloud platforms
- Design and implementation of integrated platforms and SaaS technologies through REST API and file-based integrations
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects with a proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Able to collect, analyze and present data sets supporting project goals and initiatives
- Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
- Experience with design and implementation of integrated platforms and SaaS technologies through REST API and file-based integrations.
- Experience with design and implementation of Finance business processes and reporting solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.