This job might no longer be available.
Technical Project Manager
23 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Project Manager
SummaryAristocrat is seeking a highly motivated and experienced technical product manager to join the Digital Asset and Workflow Team within Aristocrat Labs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Atlassian products, production and collaboration tools, as well as the ability to understand and articulate the needs of technical teams developing games. This role will partner with and support subject matter experts and stakeholders across multiple business units and geographically diverse teams.
What You'll Do
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze user feedback and current state to identify Production and Collaboration opportunities for tools such as Atlassian and Slack
- Design and maintain ideal end state for the Atlassian stack in partnership with stakeholders, leadership and project teams
- Set the vision for collaboration products, identifying and rolling out new features as user needs and new features arise.
- Provide Tier 3 support, guidance and best practices for Atlassian and other supported applications.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, including technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Support standardization of key services, applications, and integrations for our internal users and internal partnersManage a community of practice across the business to promote asset sharing and increased agility across projects
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technical Product or Project management role supporting SaaS applications or collaboration focused tooling.
- Thorough understanding of software development and product lifecycle management
- Deep understanding of Atlassian Stack from a Product as well as support standpoint.
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment Experience deploying and supporting applications and services to end-users.
- Experience setting standards and best practices to globally distributed teams
- Previous experience working on projects or programs to consolidate, standardize application stacks.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Experience working on or defining the product strategy.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to identify and solve problems. The ideal candidate should be able to think critically, come up with creative solutions, and execute on their plans.
- A critical thinker that is ok with failing fast and pushing forward for the best solution as well as what's best for their users.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Salary
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.