Technical Project Manager III
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Project Manager III
SummaryBig Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
A Technical Project Manager at Big Fish Games is responsible for the planning and execution of projects and initiatives, managing workflows and communicating issues and status. The execution of the projects is typically done with one or more teams that the TPM works with. The TPM will communicate in various formal and informal methods to convey project status, issues, conflicts and risks. The TPM will work with various business stakeholders to plan projects. As part of the initiatives or projects they lead, the TPM will help investigate technical issues and ideas. The TPM is the “glue”, bridging technical team feedback to business stakeholders. The TPM is highly aware of the business needs and requests and makes sure they are logged and presented appropriately to the technical team(s).
This role is part of the Gummy Drop! game team, working with all internal and external stakeholder to deliver all technical efforts within the game. This includes all technology integrations, platform integrations as well as spearheading technical quality initiatives.
- Accountable for large team / workstream or multiple smaller ones.
- Leads initiatives and cross-team projects with little guidance, focused on tactical time frame.
- Understands underlying architecture of owned development, and can communicate it to non-technical parties.
- Integrates knowledge of product vision and functionality into development efforts to ensure business needs are fulfilled with the technical solution.
- Manages to established KPIs and targets and looks at tactical timeline, or a longer view of well-defined deliveries.
- Documents processes, tools requirements, business requirements, specifications, and able to communicate effectively in person / meeting.
- Teaches others about existing concepts, tools, and processes.
- Key collaborator with third party developers with bi-directional development projects
- Understands what makes an effective project process and can modify individual project team process to meet the needs at hand.
- Proficient in facilitating group project meetings including diverse disciplines and development cultures.
- Proficient in Identifying, communicating, and mitigating risks for projects.
- Understand what metrics are meaningful on a project and team basis and helps define them.
- Fully proficient in authoring and communicating status updates and risk assessments for multiple projects or workstreams.
- Proficient at documenting processes, tools requirements, business requirements, specifications.
- Experience with distributed systems preferable games and game architectures
- Experience with mobile app development processes and deliverables
- Exposure to systems integration efforts in a mobile environment
- 2 years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.