Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition, and long-term retention. Our portfolio of games – Empires & Puzzles, Merge Dragons, CSR Racing, Farmville, Harry Potter Wizards and Spells, Words with Friends, and Zynga Poker span some of the fastest growing mobile gaming categories including Action Strategy, Racing, Social Casino, Match3, Casual, and Hyper Casual. Come join us! Thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest growing gaming company.
Come join the Central Technology team at Zynga to make an impact across all of the company’s games! Our team provides products and services that are foundational for building games across mobile and emerging platforms. These services span across Identity, Social, Payments, Core Technology, Client Tech, Automation, and Cloud. Our mission is a ‘Lean Mean Tech Organization’ that enables game teams to develop and launch amazing games. We are a 100+ people organization servicing 1500 others across 13 global locations.
Central Technology is looking for a highly motivated Sr Producer / Sr Technical Program Manager to lead the product adoption and project execution for our Automation Engineering team . This position can be based in our Toronto or Chicago studio.
The Senior Producer will work closely with Leadership and our Engineering partners in defining our product strategy, evangelizing and driving customer adoption, and delivering our projects to our game teams. The successful candidate will need to be able to navigate comfortably between strategy and tactics, build strong relationships with our customers, drive consensus, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. This is a unique opportunity as this role combines both the Project Management and Product Management function into one. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides project management leadership and owns the project execution of the team
- Drives the evangelization and adoption of our automation frameworks as part of the game team’s development / release pipeline
- Responsible for the product life cycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, achieving stakeholder alignment, and owning the team roadmap
- Ensures the successful project delivery, on scope, on time, and on budget
- Leads technical scrums and agile project implementation
- Corresponds with internal and external partners to align expectations
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs
- Partners closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Production leadership to deliver outstanding products and services
- Helps foster a culture of stimulating and fun work environment
Desired Strengths and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Project Management / Product Management role in the tech industry
- 3+ years agile development experience
- Experience with automation test frameworks such as Appium / Selenium
- Proven ability to successfully drive adoption & deliver customer projects
- Outstanding written / oral, organizational, analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement & project management skills, and ability to present work to executive staff
- Ability to zoom in and zoom out comfortably
- Ability to make sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity, leadership, and calm confidence
- Demonstrated ability to empower and earn the team’s trust
- Must be a self-starter and driven team player
- Possess strong negotiation skills with proven ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, work styles, and personalities
- Experience in the game industry or platform services
- Computer science, Software Engineering degree, and/or equivalent software development experience
- Project Management certification
- Software experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides, Miro
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous paid maternity / paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider employment for all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.