This job might no longer be available.
Technical Project Manager - Analytics Solutions
1 month ago
Part of the Development Technology & Solutions group (DTS), the mission of the Analytics Solutions team is to bring data insights right to the studio partners' fingertips through solution architecture, data engineering, vendor solutions and partnerships.
Your contributions and leadership will increase data quality for our titles' telemetry and elevate analytical capabilities of the product teams to deliver world-class games to our players around the globe. Reporting to a Development Director II, you'll lead the team in meeting milestones and quality targets, creating and improving processes, and tracking/resolving potential issues/blockers.
- Act as scrum master for a cross-functional development team
- Working with Technical Directors, Product Managers and other partners, you will drive daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other team meetings with your agile team(s)
- Clearly and regularly communicate project and roadmap status, risks, and trade-offs to all appropriate partners including senior management.
- Lead discussions around risk management, cross-component dependencies and blockers
- Drive execution from concept to live (estimates, tasks, change requests, bugs)
- Evaluate individual performance and potential of team members (provide appropriate recognition or constructive feedback)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years in a project management role within the software development industry
- Effective delivery of products using Agile development methodology (Advanced JIRA experience a strong plus)
- Technical background or experience working with technical leaders
- Experience working with teams in multiple time zones a plus
- High degree of initiative; look for opportunities to make improvements
- Experience working in data analytics a plus