Technical Program Manager
1 month ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Are you passionate about making the internet safer, more inclusive, and more enjoyable for people around the world? Do you want to grow your career turning that passion into action? As a Technical Program Manager on the Twitch Community Health team, you'll define and deliver programs that keep millions of Twitch users safe.
Our growing team navigates a dynamic problem space to defend Twitch creators and viewers from harm. Community Health builds tech that: enables reporting and enforcement of harmful content, allows communities to self-moderate, and supports our Law Enforcement Response team. We invest in prevention of harm via machine learning as technology evolves.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will support long-term strategy and tactical to deliver strategic programs, and report to the TPM manager for Community Health. You'll align roadmaps to program goals, and guide cross-functional teams to optimal solutions that keep users safe.
You can work in San Francisco, Irvine, CA or Seattle, WA. We are remote flexible.
- Manage the program for how we enable communities to self-moderate via Channel Moderator tools, and support tech needs of Trust & Safety's moderator education program.
- Employ your domain knowledge and creativity to resolve emergent safety issues in the community.
- Provide recommendations to product teams across Twitch on how to integrate with the safety tooling within your program.
- Define and roll out best practices across the Community Health org , and be a productivity process expert.
- Deployed user-facing technologies at high quality bar, with demonstrated track record of meeting user needs and resolving business tradeoffs.
- Experience managing stakeholders , and cross-organizational dependencies.
- Been a Technical Program Manager for at least 1 year .
- Comfort working on occasion with potentially sensitive or disturbing content.
- Domain experience in Trust & Safety
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $ 187,380 - 229,020 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW6945
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.