Technical Program Manager
Cary, NC United States of America
7 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Finance at Epic
What we do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, purchasing, FP&A, and more.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will manage technical projects, integrations, and workstreams across the organization which impact the Epic Games Finance organization. You will also drive new innovation by working with other teams to develop greenfield solutions for Epic’s growing needs.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong PM/TPM background, with demonstrated experience leading cross-organizational technical program management projects, and will have a deep technical background in building platforms leveraged by many. Bonus points for experience with ERP integrations (Workday, Oracle), middleware application ownership, API design, and finance systems.
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of Technical Program Management/Integrations Architecture/Software Development
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and comfortable presenting in large groups and handling high-pressure communication with senior management
- Hands-on experience in designing and building the integrations between downstream and upstream using middleware on cloud platforms
- Design and implementation of integrated platforms and SaaS technologies through REST API's and file-based integrations.
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects with a proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Able to collect, analyze and present data sets supporting project goals and initiatives
- Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams.
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
- Experience with design and implementation of integrated platforms and SaaS technologies through REST API's and file-based integrations.
- Experience with design and implementation of Finance business and reporting solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.