This job might no longer be available.
Technical Program Manager
11 days ago
What We Need:
2K Publishing Tech delivers innovative solutions to our studios and supports all of their technology needs to ensure they can focus on building incredible games. The Senior Technical Program Manager will need to apply their experience and skillset across a variety of roles including project and program management, change management, process documentation and improvement, business requirements definition, tracking schedules, action items, and most importantly, forging strong relationships across the business. They need the interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate our complex and fast-paced environment. Perhaps most importantly, they need to have an absolute passion for getting things done.
What You Will Do:
- Lead Technology engagement with selected 2K studios to
- Establish, maintain and drive delivery against multiple program and project schedules
- Partner with IT leads to identify, document, and communicate project / program scope, schedule, risks, and issues
- Establish and drive successful studio deployments by reviewing ,test plans and scheduling demos as necessary
- Proactively identify, track and drive resolution of blocking issues and non-engineering action items
- Establish, maintain and drive consumption of a high-level project status dashboards and reporting for each Studio assigned
- Transition projects into run state and handoff to appropriate team
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
You are passionate about technology and you are excited about bringing ground breaking capabilities to empower studios to make incredible game experiences for consumers. You understand what it means to bring organization in a fast-paced environment that is minimally disruptive. You are interested in exploring opportunities to apply technology to address opportunities in the area of video game backend services, digital sales, marketing, and distribution. You consider excellence in communication to be one of, if not your strongest asset across all mediums.
- Domain expertise is a plus:
- IT (Software development and/or infrastructure), Marketing, Video Game Production and/or Supply Chain & Vendor Management
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Agile experience
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Google Suite, Flowcharting (Visio, Lucidchart)
- Demonstrated strategic planning, strategic facilitation, and executive presentation
- BA/BS or 4 years of relevant experience in a technical role delivering solutions (e.g. PM, QA, SWE, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of an organization; and drive consensus