Technical Program Manager - Partnerships
San Francisco, CA
8 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As a Technical Program Manager, you will work with an accomplished team to create new ways to maintain high operational excellence by delivery of features from our Product/Salesforce roadmap. All aspects of Partner strategy and workflow (from the content we acquire, to the opportunities we provide our Partners) are data-driven with a cost of time to our staff. It is imperative that we maximize our efforts by improving our workflows and providing the highest valued opportunities to our creators.
- Oversee delivery of large, high-impact and diverse program programs aimed to improve operational efficiencies with our Partnerships Team.
- Improve strategic planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with Partnerships Lead to develop program plans, roadmaps, dependency identification, and resourcing plans.
- Establish and guide adoption of tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with leadership teams.
- Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs.
- Implement improvements in communication, monitoring, and reporting.
- Identify and measure process improvements that automate manual steps, consolidate processes and scale with Twitch’s expansion.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical program manager, project manager, or developer in software/web development organizations
- Technical knowledge. You are inspired to contribute to technical design discussions, identify challenges and risks while working closely with engineers and product manager to address challenges
- Form mitigation plans for risks before they can develop into failure states
- Experience with product development methodologies (waterfall and agile ), and ability to apply them to manage programs
- You have experience establishing processes that are appropriate to the task at hand. Zealots for specific processes need not apply.
- Salesforce Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Tableau
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.