Technical Program Manager - Infrastructure
6 days ago
Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
2K Publishing Tech delivers innovative solutions to our studios and supports all their technology needs to ensure they can focus on building incredible games. The Technical Program Manager will need to apply their experience and skillset across a variety of roles including technical infrastructure deployment projects, architecture program management, change management, process documentation and improvement, business requirements definition, tracking schedules, budgets, and action items, and forging strong relationships across the business. They need the interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate our complex and fast-paced environment. Perhaps most importantly, they need to have an absolute passion for getting things done.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, manage, and drive delivery of multiple Technical Infrastructure projects.
- Capture operational and architectural requirements, identify dependencies, and prioritize work for highly technical teams.
- Partner with technology leads to identify, document, and communicate project / program scope, schedule, risks, and issues.
- Proactively identify risks, track and drive resolution of blocking issues and action items.
- Establish and maintain high-level project status dashboards and reporting.
- Identify and drive process improvement throughout the Technical Infrastructure organization.
- Establish and lead regular partner syncs.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
You come from a technical background and thrive planning and orchestrating the execution of complex projects. You are naturally curious, interested in exploring diverse infrastructure technologies, and have a drive to understand how they function and interact. Your talent for organization is rivaled only by your communication skills.
- 5+ year of experience managing technical infrastructure and technology deployment projects within both data center and cloud environments
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role (e.g. systems or network administration, engineering)
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact, influence, and align with all levels of an organization
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.