Technical Program Manager- Enterprise Platforms
5 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As a Technical Program Manager for the Enterprise Platforms Product team, you will help build the roadmap for our Salesforce CRM and other internal tools used by the Creator and Go To Market teams. Your products and features will help our teams better manage the acquisition of Creator Content at scale. You will manage both large and small-scale technical projects and help implement processes needed to govern the portfolio of projects managed by IT.
- Be an accountable owner for multiple high impact programs.
- Report on meaningful goals and milestones.
- Be a leader of the team. You are well versed in dealing with ambiguity and understanding trade-offs, knowing how best to escalate and communicate conflicting priorities.
- Plan projects and set expectations by understanding dependencies and the engineering level of effort.
- Escalate blockers and conflicting priorities, driving them to closure.
- Identify and measure process improvements. You understand that process holds value, but do not operate at the mercy of it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and leadership capabilities
- Worked across a diverse user-base
- 4+ years of Program Management skills
- Technical background in the Software Development lifecycle, including Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Skills to develop partnerships across a diverse set of our users, owners, and executives
- Salesforce Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Experience with Tableau
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.