Technical Product Owner (Bingo Blitz)
9 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for Technical Product Owner to our Bingo Blitz Game Studio!
You will be responsible for defining and delivering technical and infrastructural product in one of Playtika’s largest casual game in the Minsk office!
- Collaborate with technical and business stake holders across Bingo Blitz Game Studio to create technical backlog and roadmap
- Define technological strategy of the Studio
- Work closely with development teams before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great effective solutions
- Synchronize with other PO’s across the organization to provide successful deliveries
- Provide clear picture of the projects to the management
- Inspire and motivate highly technical development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Promote Continuous Improvement of the teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good understanding of business goals and priorities
- 3+ years of experience with client side development or in QA Automation
- 2+ years of managing projects, teams or products
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies and tools
- Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
- Experience of communication with foreign partners
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Product Owner experience with agile methodologies (Scrum strongly desired).
- Experience working on products with greater than 10,000 users.
- Familiar with the gaming industry.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
Come play with us!