Senior Technical Product Manager, Version Control
13 days ago
Do you have a passion for helping studios build interactive content efficiently and collaboratively? Then come join us! We are looking for an experienced Sr. Technical Product Manager with a passion for developer services to join our version control team.
You will be responsible for crafting a phenomenal user experience that streamlines critical and complex RT3D workflows, making them easy to use by everyone!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the other members of the version control product team to develop, prioritize, and execute the product strategy, vision, and roadmap based on customer feedback and partner strategies.
- Talk to customers to discover opportunities for improvement. Prototype, measure, learn and iterate your way to successful features and user experiences.
- Collaborate with engineering and designers to define creative solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Partner across the company to communicate plans and foster a collaborative environment with transparency and visibility.
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with version control systems (GitHub, GitLab, Perforce, Plastic SCM, etc.) and a deep understanding of how they work.
- Strong focus on user first, with an excellent history of simplifying highly complicated technology into simple workflows for an external customer base.
- Ability to establish relationships with other teams across Unity to enable working on shared product goals.
You might also have
- Direct experience with RT3D applications and/or the Unity engine.
- Exposure to game development and/or knowledge of developer and artist workflows.
- Experience in software development.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.