Technical Product Manager II - Game Delivery Tools
9 days ago
As a Product Manager, you'll lead passionate teams to create new tools that unlock Riot's ability to provide player value. By leading engineers, you'll guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. You'll help concept, provide, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. You'll do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot's company infrastructure into a highly adaptable and efficient machine that multiplies Riot's ability to provide player value.
As a Technical Product Manager II on the Flight - Game Delivery Tools team, you will first work with our designers and product team to design the vision, informed by our technical capabilities and roadmap. You will then work with our engineers and quality team as they architect, build, and deploy our services, finally serving as the primary point of contact with our partner teams as they integrate our technology into their games.
The Game Delivery Tools team creates and operates services and internal web experiences that level-up the delivery of Riot games to players. We work with Riot game teams to build the right customization for their products.
This position will report to the Product Lead for Flight.
- Create a shared vision for how game teams operate with Player Platform and translate that vision into a detailed technical road map.
- Work with Design to propose and test new functionality to improve our game teams' experiences publishing on Player Platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience leading empowered, Agile engineering teams to accomplish product outcomes and meet customer needs / API technical product teams
- Demonstrated experience in translating technical requirements into product requirements
- Understand cloud infrastructure technology and how it is used by customers and the partner ecosystem
- Agile Engineering experience: BDD/ TDD, Pair programming, Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery, Emergent Architecture
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit , and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match . Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect . We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).