Technical Product Manager - Cloud & Infrastructure
13 days ago
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to partner with PI&E engineering and Infrastructure Optimization teams to build product strategies, prioritize roadmaps, and precise product specifications for the infrastructure capacity management platform. This platform will support most of the infrastructure capacity planning analytics, including capacity demand, on-prem & cloud resources, infrastructure forecast & plan, product infrastructure cost, use metrics, and several other infrastructure capacity metrics and datasets.
Product Management is a new team in PI&E, and we're on a mission to raise the level of product thinking across the organization. If you're looking for an engaging and impactful role that can use both your technical and product management skills, you are looking for one such opportunity!
Reporting to a Senior Director, Infrastructure Optimization, you will oversee building a technology roadmap that expands our product offerings and help bring new experiences to our customers. You will help promote technology improvement in the form of products, features, and platforms. You will help improve the long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over essential features and user experience.
- Establish longer-term product direction across production infrastructure capacity platform that influences PI&E wide strategy
- Develop product roadmaps and specifications required of infrastructure production capacity management platform, and inform engineering teams on goals, scenario prioritization, and customer requirements,
- Partner with our customers (other internal EA engineering & data teams and teams providing production infrastructure demand forecast, usage data pipeline) to better understand their problems and work together to create needed solutions
- Partner with other product managers to create cohesive strategies and roadmaps across organizational boundaries
- Foster an environment that is customer-focused, data-driven, and hypothesis/ experimentation based
- Engage with external communities to stay up to date with industry trends and innovations
- Help evolve the product management discipline and practices within PI&E
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5-7+ years of experience in product management
- A combination of deep technical knowledge and a customer-focused mindset
- Experience in infrastructure analytics or/and technologies, with deep expertise in computing, storage, networking, or infrastructure capacity planning
- Experience designing complex products/platforms in public or private cloud
- Can translate related technology solutions to customer use cases
- Comfortable working across different disciplines and teams and applying a combination of methods to problem solve without perfect metrics