This job might no longer be available.
Technical Product Manager - Analytics
7 months ago
At Forte , we’re building an unprecedented set of easy-to-use tools and services for game developers to integrate blockchain technology into their games, and support thriving community-focused economies. To help ensure the games community at large will benefit from it for years to come, we’re committed to progressively decentralizing our platform so it is free, open, and community-owned.
We’ve designed our platform with versatility, flexibility, and interoperability in mind. This allows developers and players to reap the benefits of breakthrough community economics in games that are played, operated, and loved today, while also providing the foundation for the groundbreaking experiences of tomorrow.
We believe blockchain will enable new economic and creative opportunities for gamers around the world, and have assembled a world-class team of veterans from across the games industry—and a $100M developer fund—to help make it happen. That’s where you come in.
In this role, you will...
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data teams to understand and define data architecture, pipelines, and structure.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation and loading of data from multiple data sources.
- Pro-actively lead requirement gathering efforts and coordinate cross-functionally to enable data-driven decision making for business intelligence, token economics, and other internal teams.
- Create business and technical documentation to enable internal & partner data integrations.
- Build and iterate prototype analysis pipelines to provide insights at scale through external and internal tools.
- Integrate new sources into existing data sets and perform new calculations, including improving and optimizing analysis at scale.
- Translate business analytics requirements tickets and documentation into engineering level deliverables and work tickets for product sprints
- Conduct internal and external knowledge sharing on topics related to findings and documentation
To be a good fit, you have...
- The ability to synthesize market research and raw data into proposals for product direction
- Excellent writing and speaking skills to prepare detailed reports and share them with others
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and help juggle competing interests
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude that demonstrates a bias towards action and impact
- Prior experience in or related to data analysis and visualization, particularly with Tableau, Python, SQL, HiveQL
- Experience managing day-to-day operations using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for creative problem-solving with incomplete data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus if you also have...
- An understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics.
- Experience on a game team or platform in an analytics-related role
We believe in treating people right to build a great team for the journey ahead. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive compensation
- Remote and/or flexible work arrangements. We believe in bringing on the best people to our team, no matter where they are in the world
- A dynamic startup environment where you will constantly be challenged and exposed to new ideas
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Forte is developing blockchain technology platforms and products built for the games industry. By tackling hard technology problems behind the scenes, Forte is forging a more collaborative future between game developers, players and creators. The founding team of Forte is comprised of experts in game platform development, game design and publishing from leading companies such as GarageGames, Unity, Kabam, Linden Lab, EA, and more!