This job might no longer be available.
Novato CA US
4 months ago
Who We Are:
Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
Our studios in Novato, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Orange County, CA; Budapest, Hungary; Shanghai, China; and Seoul, South Korea, are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
We are seeking a Technical Producer to join our development efforts on the NBA 2K. We're looking for someone who's interested in taking the initiative, and passionate about making great quality games. Within this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting a team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, schedule, and budget.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of specialists working on a variety of highly technical designs
- Organizing rapidly changing project priorities and timelines
- Communicating current status and delivery schedules to other teams
- Writing brief descriptions of technical designs
- Proofreading and editing of technical documents produced by the team
- Ownership of internal webpages/slack/confluence communication channels for the team
- Responding to queries and requests from other teams
- Meeting with other team leaders and prioritizing schedules based on the needs of the other teams
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Good time management and people skills
- Technical understanding of software engineering
- Able to understand the current status of each design
- Understanding of software development and release process
- Organization of bug database and feature requests
- Ability to summarize technical designs for communication to other teams
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations