Bellevue, WA, United States
1 month ago
As a Technical Producer at Unity, you will help drive the planning and maintenance of features for an interdisciplinary development team to build future generations of graphics technology. You will work with the team to track clear and realistic production plans, identify red flags before they become emergencies, and be ever aware of schedules, team morale, and how the current release cycle is going. Together, we will work with the other feature teams to create and maintain a backlog and release schedule of near-term tasks to successfully deliver the defined feature(s). You will learn our engine's capabilities, then help the team to deliver on expanding specific features and pipelines that empower Unity developers to craft incredible visual experiences. Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and high-energy team to create the best and most technologically-impressive real-time experiences and games in the world.
- Work with the lead technical producer to coordinate activities and projects for the team
- Assist and support the Graphics team with completing projects in a timely manner, with clear communication throughout the process
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary
- Contribute to the planning and direction of the development and production of Unity products
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones to assure the product roadmap is representing what our customers need to build the next generation of content
- 1 - 5 years experience in game production, or similar technical production work, and working with cross disciplinary teams
- A degree in business, project management, or a technical management field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing efficient production processes, and coordinating multiple small team efforts from planning to shipping
- Exemplary collaboration and communication skills; strong active listening skills and able to resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines in a clear and efficient manner
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to keep track of complex requirements and numerous moving pieces
- Methodical and investigative disposition; be willing to ask questions, and be willing to dig for your own answers as well
- Two or more released titles or products in a professional team environment
- Knowledge of the games industry pipelines and processes
- A love of learning and doing projects on your own, from Ludum Dare to working with local special interest groups
- Experience working with distributed teams across numerous time zones
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.