Boston Massachusetts 02203 United States
7 days ago
On a day-to-day basis, the Technical Producer will be accountable for tracking assigned tasks related to technical development, including responsibilities such as coordinating with team leads and directors (both local and remote), managing backlog reports, preparing project related documentation and assisting with game updates. Other coordination duties include, following up on action items determined in meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management.
- Support game production by overseeing the operations of the team while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency.
- Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately.
- Lead production for multiple disciplines and feature teams as needed.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure teams are unblocked and functioning well.
- Identify and communicate project risks in all directions
- 1+ years production experience
- 2+ years of pipeline and/or tools experience.
- Proficient in technical concepts including but not limited to
- Proven ability to focus on priorities – problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines
- Experience in project management methodologies including agile and waterfall.
- Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience working with agile software tools and agile project management processes.
- Able to work well in a team of diverse personalities
- High levels of self-motivation and confidence in dealing with complex situations
- Passion for games
- Good time management skills