Technical Producer II, Valorant - Pipelines & Workflows
1 day ago
Technical Producers at Riot lead teams to deliver creative solutions to difficult technical challenges. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Technical Producer on VALORANT’s Pipelines and Workflows team, you will serve content development teams to create and deliver Unreal tools and platforms that increase developer efficiency and enable amazing new player experiences. Your vision and leadership will ensure we stay one step ahead of the needs of our artists and game designers by building trust and deeply understanding their long running pain points. You will partner and collaborate with the Engineering Manager and Technical Leads to align on the product and the technical plan the team executes against. Your collaborative nature will ensure that we are coordinating and cooperating with teams throughout Riot to provide Riot-centric solutions, as well as Content Engineering and Tech Art teams within the VALORANT Studio.
- Develop the technical product vision and development strategy for the team
- Manage relationships with the art and game design disciplines to ensure you’re meeting their needs
- Manage the product team backlog, roadmap, and development processes for the team
- Manage important requirements, customer and partner communications, and ensure the product team is aligned with Riot's goals
- Ensure strong team health, culture, and efficiency
- Manage relationships with supporting technical teams throughout Riot
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of of experience as a Producer or Product Manager in developer platform or platform development teams
- 2+ years of experience working on, or directly working with, game teams
- Excellent team leadership, ability to refine technical product vision
- Understand operational and development challenges and conflict resolution techniques
- Hands-on experience leading agile teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Understand product management and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot focuses on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy and other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.